- Booking Payment. Once the confirmation of the booking is made, the Client shall make the deposit payment (if applicable) of the fee to retain the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. The deposit is non-returnable if the client cancels the booking completely, (does not re-book) without giving at least 14 days notice.
- Re-booking. If the client requests to rebook the appointment, a re-booking fee may be applied.
- Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer will reschedule to appointment or shall return the payment made. The client shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
- Products. After the initial processing your digital proofs will be put onto an online Gallery for you to view and to approve.
- Balance Payment. After approval, you will be sent an invoice for the balance payment. Once full payment has been received, your final processed images will be sent to you via web transfer. If you have an account with us, an alternative payment agreement can be arranged
- Image Rights & License. Once the invoice is paid in full and cleared then the image rights pass onto you. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and may occasionally use the work for samples, marketing, exhibition, etc.
- Client’s Usage. If the Client is then obtaining the Digital images (JPEG) for reproduction, the Photographer authorises the Client to reproduce the print only as presented. In the event that the image is to be used in booklets, magazines or other publications or for use in displays or competitions or other public places etc, we do ask that a credit for the Photographer be placed adjacent to the photograph on publication. However you shall have no liability if the publication refuses or omits to do so.
For full Terms & Conditions please email me at Jeff@JeffTurnbull.com or call/text me on 07961 100 580